Need a quick and easy Easter Tablescape? I’m sharing some of my favorite tips to save you time and money!
It’s no secret that creating tablescapes is one of my favorite ways to decorate! Living in South Louisiana, most of our family gatherings revolve around sharing meals so tablescapes are a great way to make a meal special but they don’t have to be elaborate or expensive!
Here are a few tips for a quick, easy and inexpensive tablescape:
- Shop you home for decor pieces and think of creative ways to use them to save time and money!
- Use a large breadboard or piece of stained or reclaimed wood in a contrasting color as the base for the centerpiece.
- Use a glass vase or jar to hold utensils.
- Repurpose household or other decor pieces as vases! For this tablescape I used a vintage wicker utensil holder and added glass vases from Dollar Tree to create a unique vase!
- Add fresh flowers! Fresh flowers make everything special and they are an affordable way to add color. Most grocery stores carry fresh flowers and you can add them to your shopping list to save time while your already there prepping for the meal.
- Add a few holiday decor items you may be using elsewhere in your home. I borrowed this bunny and Happy Easter piece from my living room decor.
- Add a few votives or candlesticks. I love these gold mercury glass votives from World Market. They are so versatile and can be used for any season!
- Instead of a place setting, stack plates and napkins at varying heights for easy serving.
I’d love to see your tablescapes too! Tag me on Instagram @returninggrace when you incorporate any of these tips! Hope you have a blessed Easter!
Please note***This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase via one of these links I may receive a small commission from your purchase. This commission does not add any cost to you but helps me to continue to share new products and companies with you. Thank y'all for always being so supportive!!